|• For mini-, midi-, and maxi-scale preparations
• innovative colored buffers included in the kit permit error-free visualization and identification
of complete bacterial cell lysis and neutralization.
• pellet-free modified alkaline lysis method that bypasses bacterial culture centrifugation and
resuspension steps common to classical plasmid preparation procedures
• High yields and concentration of purified DNA Up to 10 mg depending on the plasmid copy
number, culture growth conditions, and strain of E. Coli utilized.
• free of endotoxins plasmid DNA suitable for transfection of sensitive cells.
• Processing Time 8 min
• Plasmid DNA Size Up to 25 kb
| Free of endotoxins plasmid
DNA suitable for transfection
of sensitive cells
|Ideal for low copy and
| Format Isopropanol
Precipitation and Spin column
|Plasmid DNA Size DNA
up to 23 kb.
| Compatibility S. cerevisiae, C. albicans and S. pombe, and other
fungi species sensitive to yeast lytic enzymatic digestion
|Processing Time 15 min
|DNA Purity High-purity and endotoxin-free (<50 EU/μg) plasmid
DNA in low salt buffer or water; typical A260/280≥ 1.8.
|Plasmid DNA Size Up to ~200 kb.
|Plasmid DNA Yield Up to 10 μg per preparation, depending on the
plasmid copy number, initial volume of E. Coli culture processed,
and culture growth conditions. The typical yield is 1 μg per 3 ml of
|Recovery Volume ≥ 10 µl|